We are committed to providing children with a caring and empowering environment where they can learn, develop and grow.
Through our clinics and mobile therapy services we make it easy for children, families and educators to access the support they need, in the environment where it will be most effective.
Our specialist paediatric team provides the following services:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
We understand that the goals and needs of every child and family are different; and we are passionate in supporting children of all ages, stages and abilities including, but definitely not limited to:
- Handwriting difficulties
- Organisational problems
- Learning difficulties
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Sensory processing and self regulation
- Executive Functions
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Down Syndrome and other genetic conditions
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
Adapt Health Care is an approved provider for:
- Helping Children with Autism
- Better Start
- Participating health funds
Where possible we try to bulk bill clinic based medicare referrals.
Our Paediatric Locations
- 58 Channon Street, Gympie, QLD
- 8/100 Burnett Street, Buderim, QLD
We also provide services to childcare centres, schools and in your home.