Adapt Health Care is a dynamic, busy business providing a range of allied health services within the community and within our clinics. Our Head Office is based on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Our team is led by a management team that prioritises excellence in leadership and service delivery, work-life balance and well-being.
We would love to welcome a newly Graduated Physiotherapist into our team based in Sunshine Coast.
Your caseload will require the application of clinic reasoning, evidence-based practice, effective relationship management, compassion, exemplary report writing skills and effective time management.
Your salary package will include a base salary, company vehicle and superannuation. You will also have access to an incentive scheme. We offer a generous CPD allowance and clinical supervision, as well as providing a work phone and laptop.
Our Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence (Open)
- Demonstrated commitment to evidence-based practice, ongoing personal and professional development, and excellence in service provision
- Experience and/or willingness to thrive in a billable environment
- Knowledge of and experience with NDIS
At Adapt, we know that our People are the key to the success of our services, and creating a great workplace culture. We are committed to being an employer of choice for professionals in our industry. As an Adapt team member you will have access to a wide range of benefits including;
- Corporate staff discounts
- Support and mentoring from your Manager
- Ongoing development and training
- A health and well-being program that helps you and your family “be your best you“
Apply below by uploading your resume and attach a cover letter. We will be assessing applications daily and closing the advert when a suitable applicant is identified.